Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Thanks Yous

I have been receiving lots of goodies from a Birthday Club I am in, so these are the Thank You cards that I will be sending out to the senders.

I used SCS sketch #97. I started with SU! Not Quite Navy (?, you SU! gals may know this color) cardstock base and then layered on PP.

The Curious Iridscent Ice Gold panel is embossed with the Cuttlebug Circles embossing folder.
Billboardabella is stamped onto GP white cardstock with Brilliance Graphite Black ink. She is then colored with copics. I highlighted the heart and the flower in her hair using a Glaze pen. I used a clear AtYou Spica glitter pen over her shirt, it is super sparkly. I used a coordinating PP to mat this image.
The blue rhinestones were added to the upper right hand corner and I used a blue rhinestone brad from Corie for the center of the Prima flower.
Tomorrow, I will be drawing a name for the Birthday candy. Sign up if you haven't and would like the chance to win.

5 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

I love this card, your bella is great wonderful sketch and colors.

Lynn said...

Tina,
This is such a great card, love the layout with the embossing and your coloring on the Bella is fantastic!

Jenn D said...

This is really cute! I love all of the bling.

My Paper World said...

Cute, cute image and your colouring is fantastic!

Stampedbyanangel@aol.com said...

What a wonderful card and great use of the cuttlebug folders.

ShareThis