Friday, January 11, 2008

Valentine

This will be Duke's Valentine's Day card. I know, it is not masculine AT ALL, but this holiday is not about being macho or tough, it's all about warm fuzzies!

This is based off a sketch from SCS. I started with SU! Rose Red cardstock and then adhered with striped PP to the card front. The polka dot PP is matted with black cardstock. A dark pink large eyelet was set on the right side and then the sheer ribbon from the Target $ spot was tied around and knotted. The panel was adhered with mini pop dots.

The heart is from a See D's set and is stamped onto SU! Whisper White with VersaMagic chalk ink. I have a very hard time getting a good impression with these stamps even when I use a stamp mat under the paper, not sure that I like them. Anyhoo, I stamped off then went around the edges with an accent color, then stamped again. The heart was cut out and then adhered with pop dots.

I stamped the sentiment from PTI's Paper Tray with Brilliance Graphite Black and the SU! Mat Pack was used to make the holes for the black brads.

Florence from Flossie's Follies posted my as a recipient of this award on her blog. You are supposed to give this to ten other bloggers and so on and so on. Well, I for sure don't know ten bloggers, but I do know some, so here is who I am giving this to:

Jenn D
Lynn
Marie
Nicola
Terrie
Dawn

And, Lynn also tagged me some time ago and I have forgotten to play. I will definitely do that this weekend.

Don't forget about the blog candy here. Hope you all have a great weekend.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Tina,
Thanks for the award, I'm honored!

My Paper World said...

Awwwwww! Tina, you are so sweet! Thank you very much!
Love your card it's scrumptious!
Have a great weekend!
Nicola xx

Jenn D said...

Tina,

I just saw this post as I was looking at your blog and catching up on my weekly reading. Thank you so much for mentioning me! You are too sweet.

Jenn

ShareThis