Thursday, January 31, 2008

A Walk on the Beach

I stamped the image from MFT's By The Seashore set with Brilliance Graphite Black ink onto Georgia Pacific white cardstock. I then colored it with copics. The image was cut out with nestabilities. The scallop rectangle was also cut and embossed with nestabilities.

The SU! Certainly Celery cardstock base was covered with PP from MM ( I think?). American Crafts ribbon was wrapped around the tied on a bow on the front after being weaved through the left of the image.

I stamped the bird from the same set onto a metal rimmed tag, and colored with copics. I added the brad and then adhered to the card front with foam squares.

The sentiment from PTI's Beautiful Blooms was stamped with Brilliance Graphite Black ink and then punched out with SU! Word Window punch.
Well, Duke is booking our vacation condo tonight. We settled for dates later than we wanted so that we didn't have to take Cody out of school for too many days. We will be going to the Orlando area. I hope that we can make it to the beach and spend some time there. It has been too long that I have seen the ocean and been to a beach. Although I adore the mountains, I LOVE the beach and water.

5 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

This is great, love how you did the seagull tag.

My Paper World said...

This is gorgeous! The colours are just beautiful! and I love that little seagull tag too! xx

Jennie Skaggs said...

What a darling card...love your layout and the extras. Jennie

Jenn D said...

The coloring again is fantastic! What a wonderful card.

barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

ShareThis