Friday, January 4, 2008

Yippee, the Weekend is Near

I am soooo ready for the weekend. I will be thankful to be able to sleep later in the morning in my nice warm bed. It is so hard to get up when it is only 7 degrees outside. Now, just to get Cody to stay asleep until 9:00 a.m. LOL


This is a card that I sent to a friend as part of her RAK. The image from MFT's How Sweet set is stamped onto Cryogen White shimmer cardstock with Brilliance Graphite Black ink. I heat set the ink to prevent bleeding when coloring with copic markers. I used a Sakura clear pen to add shine to the bon bons.


I started with a gray textured cardstock base, then covered with pink PP from a MME paper pad. I then layered another piece of PP from the same stack on top.


The purple PP was matted with purple textured cardstock and then purple dotted grosgrain ribbon was tied around the panel before adhering to the card base.

The image and scalloped mat were cut and embossed using Nestabilities. The edges of the scalloped oval were inked. It was adhered with pop dots.


I used the SU! Mat Pack to pierce holes for the purple brads.


Hope you have a great weekend, thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

My Paper World said...

I love the colours, they are so pretty! Have a great weekend!

ShareThis