Thursday, February 7, 2008

Card Purse

I got the directions for this purse from Paper Pleasing Ideas. I made this forever ago, and completely forgot about it. I used Cosmo Cricket paper and some satin ribbon I bought at Wal-Mart. I should have taken a photo of the other side, the pattern is upside down on this side. Ah well, it is pretty paper nonetheless.

I wanted to make a top to go on it, but I haven't gotten around to that yet. Hope I can find the time to that this weekend.
I went to the doctor yesterday after having to force them to give me an appointment. What I have is viral and basically, there is nothing they can do for me. She prescribed some cough syrup to help control the cough, but other than that, I just have to live with it. It cycles itself out in 5 to 7 days. So, I have just a few more days to go. After getting the prescription filled, I went to bed around 4:00 p.m. It was all I could do to get up this morning. We slept for over 14 hours and could have slept another two or three. I must say, today, my head is with less pressure and other than the cough, I feel ok. Thanks for all the well wishes!

6 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

I love this purse, the paper is fantastic. Hope you are feeling better soon.

Ana Baird said...

What a gorgeous purse! It's fantastic! Love the colors of it too!

Jenn D said...

I can't even tell if the pattern is upside down, it looks gorgeous.

I hope you feel better soon!

My Paper World said...

I LOVE it Tina! That paper is BEAUTIFUL!
Nicola xx

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

This is Super cute....Love it!!!

Jennie Skaggs said...

Hi...sorry to hear you are sick. Hope you feel better soon. Great purse too. Jennie

ShareThis