Monday, February 4, 2008

Double Pocket Bag

I made this with the tutorial on SCS. I believe that Jenn D is the author of this tutorial.
Anyways, I started with the 12x12 piece of PP. The baby blue grosgrain ribbon acts as the handles, and as an accent on the front of the bag. I stamped the CHF polka dot backgrounder with VersaMagic chalk ink onto Curious Metallic Ice Gold cardstock. I then matted it with SU! Cool Caribbean cardstock. The flowers were cut using Cuttlebug dies and then I stamped the flower outline and centers using PTI's Beautiful Bouquet stamp set. The flowers were then adhered with foam squares.
I stamped the sentiment from a PTI set onto the main panel.
Ok, so did you watch the big game last night? I started watching it, but at half time I was too tired to stay awake. Our little family woke up with the "crud" yesterday morning and spent the better part of the day in bed. I am still feeling awful today, but hope to work through it.
Can you believe that Duke still hasn't booked our week in Orlando? He keeps coming home with questions...not like I can answer them since I don't work there. DUH!! Anyway, I made the executive decision and he has called to book the week before it gets booked by another family.

4 comments:

Ana Baird said...

Wow! It's beautiful and funky!

My Paper World said...

Very pretty Tina, you did a great job! the colours are gorgeous!,I love Jenn's work too!
Nicola xx

Lynn said...

What a sweet little pocket bag, I'm going to have to try making one of these!
TFS

Jenn D said...

You did a fabulous job on the bag! I love the colors.

ShareThis