Tuesday, February 19, 2008

For A Friend

I started with a Purely Pomegranate cardstock base. I then matted some PP with Cool Caribbean cardstock. I wrapped ribbon around the panel and tied a knot in the front.

The main image is from a SU! Hostess set and is stamped with Purely Pomegranate on GP white cardstock. It is then matted with Cool Caribbean cardstock. I added faux dew drops with small glue dots. The sentiment is from PTI's Green Thumb set and is stamped with Purely Pomegranate ink.

Cody had a great time with his aunt yesterday. Thank goodness she was able to watch him. She said they played Candy Land for the better part of the day. That boy just loves games. He is so ready to go to school tomorrow; we are too boring for him.

I am hoping for a fast week at work. I just don't feel like being there for some reason. It may be because this is the week we originally wanted to take vacation. Who knows?!

3 comments:

Catherine said...

i love that PP.. love it!

My Paper World said...

Wow! That paper really is sooo pretty! This card is GORGEOUS!
Nicola xx

Flossie's Follies said...

This is so pretty, love you paper.

ShareThis