Saturday, February 2, 2008

Ghirardelli Holder

The template for this can be found on SCS, I believe. I started with the SU! Lavender base and then used a CHF backgrounder for the background. Along the edge, I used PTI's Borders & Corners {Circle} and a small flower for a bit of interest. All the background images were stamped using VersaMagic Spring Pansy chalk ink.

I then stamped the leaf and flower images from PTi's Spiral Bouquet with VersaMagic Chalk ink in Pesto, Spring Pansy, and Perfect Plumeria. They were stamped onto Curious Metallic Ice Gold cardstock. I smeared the image and then decided to spritz the image with a little water to "save" it from File 13. LOL I like how it looks.

I matted the image with a lime PP and then tied the American Crafts lime gingham ribbon around before adhering the image to the front.

I still need to fill these with the chocolate and give them away. I will make some more for the gals at work. Since we have moved, it has added at least three more people to our "circle", so these will be nice little somethings to give to them for Valentine's Day.

1 comment:

My Paper World said...

very sweet and pretty Tina!
Nicola xx

ShareThis