Friday, February 15, 2008

Gratitiude

I got this card ready this morning in about 5 minutes, seriously. I used what I had on my craft table! I generally put everything away the moment that I am done with it, so it is odd that I found something on my table anyway.

I used Almost Amethyst cardstock as the base, a CHF backgrounder was stamped with Almost Amethyst ink. I then adhered a strip of argyle PP on the bottom of the card. The ribbon was wrapped around the card and then I added the top ribbon layers. This is a technique seen on Nichole Heady's blog. That woman is a genious, isn't she?!

Lastly, I added the sentiment from PTI's Spiral Bouquet, it's stamped with Lace of Lavender ink.

Ok, so did all of you order everything from Paper Trey's release? I ended up with the Polka Dot stamp set and the paper/ ribbon/ ink combos. The polka dot set was the only one really calling out to me this time around.

We ended up at O'Charley's for dinner last night as the wait for a table at Olive Garden was tooooo long. So, we still ended up with a great dinner, but NOT what we really wanted. Cody ate everything on his plate, a rarity for sure. And, we went straight to bed when we got home. We are such boring people!!
Work will be quiet today, as both my bosses are out of the office!! Yippee!!! Hope the day goes by rather quickly and I can get home to start my weekend. Tomorrow, I think that Cody and I will head to Pigeon Forge to the LSS to get a few things and then home to play with my new stamps, inks, and punches. Today is the first that I have had that I actually felt like getting out of bed since I have been sick. I may finally be ridding myself of this "crud", hallelujah!

4 comments:

Ana Baird said...

What an elegant card! Love the ribbon on it!

My Paper World said...

Tina, This is just sooooo pretty! and that bow looks perfect!
Glad that you are feeling a little better, I hope you have a great weekend!
Nicola xx

Jenn D said...

This is so pretty! I'm glad that you had a good dinner even though it wasn't the place you originally wanted to eat at. I'm also so happy you are feeling better and you are able to use all of your new things.

Ana Baird said...

Hi Tina! Many thanks for your comments on my scrapbook display! Hope you have a nice weekend!

ShareThis