Thursday, February 21, 2008

A Hug for You

I started with a Cameo Coral base and then adhered the dotted PP to the mat. I wrapped the chocolate satin ribbon around this panel before adhering to the card base.

I matted the same dotted paper with some plain PP toward the bottom of the card; then added the chocolate brads.

The sentiment is from Itzy Inkies from C.C. Designs. I used the Word Window punch to cut it out.

The image was stamped onto GP white cardstock with Brilliance ink and then colored with copics. It is then matted and adhered to the card. I have sent this to the mother of a friend from an MSN group that I belong to. She has a very grim prognosis. Of course, we are praying for the best, but things do not look good.

I also sent a card to one of my high school friends as I was thinking about her yesterday. I don't really know why, but I thought I would drop a note to her to make sure things are ok. Never hurts to check.

7 comments:

Jenn D said...

I can't get this photo to show, but I am sure it is gorgeous from your description

Jenn D said...

Now it's showing - probably a Blogger blip. This is adorable!

My Paper World said...

Awwwww! I really do love your cute monkey stamps Tina! and that paper is gorgeous!
Nicola xx

Flossie's Follies said...

What a great card, love the little monkey

Flossie's Follies said...

What a great card, love the little monkey

Flossie's Follies said...

What a great card, love the little monkey

Flossie's Follies said...

What a great card, love the little monkey

ShareThis