Sunday, February 3, 2008

Much Appreciation

Well, Cody lost his tooth at about 4:30 p.m. on Saturday. He was very happy about it, especially since he got it out himself. Apparently, he twisted it and it popped out. He wants to hang on to it for a few days before giving it to the Tooth Fairy. This gives me time to get a silver dollar to put in his tooth box.
I got this image from Eclectic Paperie, it came with my order for the Hey Cupcake clear stamps. I also got a few more and some gorgeous Primas. Can't wait to use them all.

The image was colored with copics and Burgundy Stickles were used on the flowers. The image was double matted with Wild Wasabi and Rose Red.

I started with a SU! Wild Wasabi cardstock base and then added the PP once I punched the corners. The next layer was embossed with the vines Cuttlebug embossing folder. I can hardly wait for the new folders, I think they'll be out on Monday. There are several I want.

Once the embossing was done, I wrapped American Crafts gingham ribbon around the panel and then tied in a knot on the front. It is then adhered to the card front. The ribbon matches much more closely IRL.
I added the image to the card front and then used small glue dots to adhere the faux dew drops from Michael's to the top left of the card.

The sentiment from PTI's Mixed Messages add-on was stamped onto Curious Metallic Ice Gold with Brilliance Graphite Black ink. It is then punched out and layered onto a larger circle punch and the scallop circle punch. The sentiment was added the card with foam squares.
My sister did my hair, but she didn't pull enough hair through, so you can't really tell a difference. I will be heading back to Sally's Beauty Supply to get hair color to cover the gray. Oh, the pains of getting older. Of course, I have been coloring my hair since I was in my twenties, so it is nothing foreign to me.

1 comment:

My Paper World said...

Great colours Tina! and so very cute!
Nicola xx

ShareThis