Friday, February 8, 2008

Reese's and Paper Trey

I had trouble sleeping in the wee hours of the morning. I woke up at about 3:00 a.m., unable to go back to sleep. After starting a movie, and taking more cough meds, I decided to head to my craft table to start creating something.
The picture is awful, but you get the idea. I took it on my way out the door for work....running late as usual because of some slowpoke little boy I know. LOL

I purchased some Reese's mini cups during my last visit to the grocery store. I knew that I wanted to decorate some for the upcoming holiday. I intended to stamp the topper, but instead took the easy way out and just punched the PP. I used glue dots to adhere the paper to the candy and then stacked them inside the clear box. The clear box is from one of my many orders from Paper Trey Ink.

Once the candy was safely in, I wrapped the red satin ribbon around the box and tied it in a bow on top. I will likely make a tag to go with it, but I think it is a simple and beautiful project that does have WOW factor as is. I really enjoy when things are simple, but look very complicated.
I continue to feel better but sound worse. How does that happen?? Ah well, by Saturday I am hoping the whole thing has swept through our house and we can be back to normal. Of course, it'll be time to sanitize the house again, but in an effort to not be re-introduced to this flu, I'll do it with a smile.

4 comments:

Ana Baird said...

Wow! Love it! It's great!

Flossie's Follies said...

OOOHHHHHHHHHHHH YUMMY, these are fantastic.

My Paper World said...

They look fabulous Tina!
have a great weekend!
Nicola xx

Lynn said...

This is really cool and will make a great gift for someone!
TFS

ShareThis