Monday, February 25, 2008

SAB Rub-ons

I cleaned out this candle cup yesterday and wanted to try to use the SAB Rub-Ons on it. I had seen it on other blogs, and was curious about how well it worked. I am very impressed with the ease in which the image was transferred. It looks like a very expensive little candle cup, I will totally be doing something like this for Easter and Mother's Day. Simple, cheap, and beautiful! I filled this one with Starburst so that I could take the photo, but I will be replacing it with a candle.

Cody has been watching the Pokemon marathon today. I have been cooking dinner, coloring stamped images, and doing some laundry. I hope to make it back into the craft room to make a few cards so that I am not rushed to do it each day.
I am not looking forward to going to work tomorrow. I am really ready for a vacation, mentally tired! I have to wait a bit longer however. It'll be worth it, we'll have tons of fun!

7 comments:

Jenn D said...

Those jelly beans are making me hungry! I love the little candle cup. I love putting them on jars and such.

Ana Baird said...

Great idea! They look yummy!

Flossie's Follies said...

this is great, those rub ons are fantatic, what a wonderful gift it would make.

Catherine said...

can't wait for my rub-ons =)

Lauren said...

Very cool! It is so easy and looks so good.

Janine said...

The rub ons look fabulous. I dont have any yet. Might have to scoop some up...

My Paper World said...

Great idea Tina! and it looks beautiful!
Nicola xx

ShareThis