Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Thanks So Much

I started with Pomegranate cardstock, the covered with the striped PP. I then matted the flower PP with Cool Caribbean cardstock. I left a bit on the right side so that I cold stamp the sentiment, but I didn't like the way it looked, so I made the sentimet circle instead. The sentiment is from SU! Riveting set and is stamped on Green Galore with the same ink and then matted it using Whisper White and a Cool Caribbean scallop circle.
The image is Merci from SAB. I stamped it on GP white cardstock with Brilliance Graphite Black ink and then colored it with copics. It was cut out and embossed with nestabilities as was the mat.
I added the three different colored faux dew drops in lower left of the floral PP.
We have a stray cat that seems to want to live with us. It howled to get in the house last night and was still crying this morning. Duke and I are NOT cat people, so this cat has no chance with us. I pray that it is our neighbor's cat and we can return her back home. If not, guess we'll have to put an ad in the paper to find its owner. Cody, of course, wants to keep it!

4 comments:

Ana Baird said...

It's gorgeous Tina! What a great design!

Flossie's Follies said...

I love the flowers and stripes, great card.

Jenn D said...

This is so pretty. I love the bright cheery colors!

Lynn said...

Oh Tina,
This is so pretty, you did a great job coloring the Merci image with the copics and the designer paper is so bright and cheerful, I love it!

ShareThis