Friday, February 1, 2008

Thoughtfulness

I used the same paper as in the post before this one. A strip of cardstock covers the seam of the two PP.
Daintybella is stamped onto Curious Metallic Ice Gold cardstock with Brilliance Graphite Black ink. She was colored with copics. I used Fruit Punch Stickles on the flowers. I also accented the bow and flower in her hair with AtYou Spica glitter pens. Her shoes were colored with a black glaze pen. The image was then double matted and adhered to the left of the card.
I then added the rub on sentiment and used the SU! Mat Pack to pierce holes for the brads. I was surprised to see that the brads are a pretty good match to the green in the PP.
Well, we are heading to the Orlando area for our vacation in April. I can hardly wait to see the ocean and do lots of fun stuff with my boys. We haven't had a family vacation since Cody was 2 so, we are due. I don't think we are going to Disney because the prices are just outrageous, but there is so much to do besides Disney, that I am certain the boy will still have a great time. We may be taking Duke's sister with us, we'll drop her off and then head to the resort. She'll be spending time with some friends and family they still have there.
I finally was able to get lots of work stuff accomplished and only have a basket full of filing to do. Of course, it may have to wait until Monday.
Tomorrow, my sister is coming to highlight my hair...can't wait. Also, I purchased spa certificates for Duke and I to use in the next few weeks. They had a special running in this area for a FULL spa package for $60.00. It's normally a $300.00 expense. I am excited about this too.

4 comments:

Jenn D said...

This is so pretty. I still have not mastered my copics. I struggle with them. You did an awesome job. What a great deal on the spa package too. Enjoy getting your hair done and have a relaxing weekend.

Ana Baird said...

Great card! It's very stylish and gorgeous too!

My Paper World said...

Great to see that paper again, It really is gorgeous! Your Daintybella is beautiful too!
have a great weekend!
Nicola xx

Lynn said...

What a pretty card, so bright and cheery, you did a great job coloring this Bella!

ShareThis