Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Wishing You Well

A few weeks ago, we found out that one of the fellas whose property we manage had a massive heart attack while on vacation in Arizona. He has come through surgery well, and has been ordered by the doctors there that he needs to stay put. He has not been released to travel back home. I made this card to send to him and his wife to let them know that we are thinking about them.


I started with a kraft cardstock base, I then covered it with a petite floral print PP. The image is from PTI's Out On A Limb set and is stamped with VersaMagic chalk ink onto SU! Whisper White cardstock.


The image was double matted and then adhere to the card front. I punched the photo corners in the mat colors and used the Mat Pack to pierce the holes for the brads. Photo corners were added with foam squares.


The sentiment is from Verve Visual and it is stamped onto SU! Whisper White with VersaMagic chalk ink. I then punched each layer with a circle punch, finally matting it on a scallop circle.

The faux dew drops were added with small glue dots. I stamped the inside with a get well message.


We are all still sick, but finally my head has cleared and I am at least not feeling like I got ran over. I woke up in the wee hours of the morning and stayed awake for a few hours. Of course, this made it hard to get up when the alarm went off.

3 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

Oh my nothing worse than being sick when you are not home and a Heart Attack and not home, not good but your card will cheer him up it is awesome. Feel better soon.

My Paper World said...

It's beautiful Tina! That paper looks perfect with the image! They will love this card!
Nicola xx

Jenn D said...

This is a gorgeous card. I hope that your friend gets to go back home soon.

ShareThis