Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Bella Birthday

Ana nominated me for this award, thanks Ana. Now, I am supposed to nominate other bloggers, here are a few:

Jenn D

Lynn
Janine

You can always find some great stuff from these gals.


This will be the last birthday card for a bit, I promise. I made this for a special friend on the MSN group that I belong to. She is part of the Birthday Club that I joined.

I started with Lovely Lilac cardstock as the base, then used PTI's Polka Dot set for the background; stamped in the same color ink.

The Green Galore strip is the mat for the PP, I love all the colors in it!

Billboardabella is stamped on Curious Ice Gold cardstock with Brilliance Graphite Black ink and colored with copics. I chose this bright green because this friend is a big fan of the "alien" green color- and this is as close as I can get. I used a clear AtYou Spica Glitter pen for some details as well as a pink Gelly Roll pen for the heart.

Anyway, she is cut out with nesties; I did the same with the black scalloped mat. I also made the same scalloped shape from Green Galore and just cut a portion of it to the center of the black mat. Next, I used the horizontal slot lunch to make the hole for the sheer polka dot ribbon to be threaded through.

The faux lime dew drops were added to the PP just under the ribbon. I then used the Mat Pack to evenly space and pierce the holes for the black brads.

When I got home yesterday, Cody announced that he has three more loose teeth...all in front- two on top, one on the bottom. Looks like the tooth fairy better hit the bank! LOL Oh my gosh, my little fella will be toothless!!

8 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

This card is great, love your color combo and your coloring on Bella is fantastic.

Maria Jesus (maje) said...

love the colors and the design!!!

congrats to Cody!!she will be happy to see her bank account is growing!! :)

Jenn D said...

Thank you so much for the award! You are so sweet. I love the Bella card. You have been the queen of birthday cards. Great job on all of them.

Ana Baird said...

Love your card! It's funky and the colors are fabulous!

My Paper World said...

Wow! Your colouring looks really great Tina! She is adorable!
Nicola xx

Janine said...

Veru cute Bella card...

Charith said...

Good for Cody!! Maybe he can take YOU out for dinner one of these nights! And you can make a birthday card a day forever... never, ever tire of seeing them!

Lauren said...

This card is so cute and spunky. Isn't the tooth fairy just great?

ShareThis