Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Berry Much

This card is an obvious and deliberate CASE from the one I received from Susan Liles, I just changed the papers and stamps. You can see the original card a few posts down.
The image and sentiment are from PTI's Green Thumb; it is stamped with Rose Red and Sage Shadow dye inks. I then matted it with Pale Plum and So Saffron cardstock.
The card base is Cool Caribbean. I used the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing follder on the Pale Plum layer. The floral PP is from a stack and is matted on So Saffron; I used the light blue ribbon to hide the seam.
The harlequin paper from the same stack as the floral is matted with So Saffron. I used the Mat Pack to pierce the holes for the brads.
I got a cute little card from my high school friend today. She also sent a photo of her adorable children. I am so thankful that I reached out to her because she has been having a really rough time lately. We were very close in school, almost like sisters and she even mentioned this psychic connection we had/ have. I am happy that I acted on the impulse to contact her.
I have a meeting with Cody's teacher tomorrow after school; they are having an Open House. I will also be getting Cody's grade card after the meeting. Cross your fingers that he was able to maintain his A's for this six weeks. The kiddos enjoyed the cupcakes I sent with him this morning, but he was disappointed that none of them told him "thanks". LOL

4 comments:

Allison said...

This is super sweet...nice mix of color and DP!

Lauren said...

The color combination is great! Makes me want spring to be here already. Great job.

Janine said...

Wonderful card@à!!

Catherine said...

love your color combination =)

ShareThis