Sunday, March 9, 2008

Big Thanks

As I mentioned in my previous post, this card is for Duke's son for giving us his washer/ dryer. Inside is a gift card to one of their favorite restaurants.

I started with a Bashful Blue cardstock base. I matted the strip of PP with Certainly Celery cardstock; it was then adhered to the light blue PP. I tied light blue stitched ribbon around this entire panel and then tied an extra length of ribbon to it. This panel is then adhered to the card front.

The image is stamped onto GP white cardstock with Certainly Celery and Bashful Blue ink. It is then cut out and embossed with nesties. The scalloped may is cut out with nesties as well. The panel is adhered to the card front with foam squares.

The Mat Pack was used to pierce and evenly space the holes for the brads.



I am hoping for a quiet day today. We may end up going to visit Duke's son so he can update Cody's Wii gaming system. He purchased a new game for Cody, but we can't play it until it updates. I plan on checking it again later today.

4 comments:

JoJosho said...

See Here or Here

Ana Baird said...

Very pretty card! Love the flowers!

My Paper World said...

That's really pretty Tina! They will love it!
Nicola xx

Lauren said...

Beautiful! What an elegant card.

ShareThis