Saturday, March 1, 2008

Bitzy and Prima

When I placed my order for Hey Cupcake stamp set from Eclectic Paperie, they sent lots of other goodies. I got the large Primas that are on this card in great colors.

I started with Groovy Guava as the card base. The striped patterned paper from MM is matted on Chocolate Chip cardstock and then I used the ticket corner punch on both papers.

I then matted the strip of floral paper from MM with Old Olive. I then adhered this panel to the first panel.

I wrapped the light blue grosgrain ribbon around the larger panel and tied in a knot near the top of the card.

I stamped the image with Brilliance Graphite Black ink and colored it with copics. I stamped the flower tab image and punched it out.It was matted onto Chocolate Chip once I punched the corners.

All the panels were adhered to the card front and I layered the 2 Primas, secured with a brad and then adhered with a glue dot.

I think there may be too much going on on this card, but I am trying my hand at layers. Hope I can conquer the fear and failure.
Today is Jenn D's birthday, you need to hop over and give her lots of good wishes!

Cody had a great day at school yesterday and I got several things accomplished at work. I am hoping to finish up on Monday and have a pretty easy week. Duke and I will be getting an upper body massage on Thursday. We had to cancel our appointment this week due to the snow. Keep your fingers crossed that we can indulge ourselves.

2 comments:

My Paper World said...

Wow! I LOVE the colours Tina! This is really cute!
Nicola xx

Ana Baird said...

So cute!

ShareThis