Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Blessings

A sketch from SCS was used for this card. I started with a Lovely Lilac cardstock base. The lavender textured cardstock was embossed using the Cuttlebug Fantasy Floral (?) embossing folder.

The main image was made using PTI's Out on a Limb set, stamped onto Cryogen White shimmer cardstock with Close to Cocoa and Lovely Lilac.

I then sponged the panel with Soft Sky and Wild Wasabi inks. Then, it is matted with Basic Gray cardstock and adhered.

I used the slot punch on the side of the card to make a channel for the Spring Moss Twill from PTI. The twill is then threaded and knotted through an aged copper ribbon slide. The tag sentiment from the same PTI set is stamped with Wild Wasabi ink and then adhered with the ribbon and a small glue dot to help it stay in place.

I am not sure why the horrible picture except maybe I took it in the dead of night with no light. *sorry*

Work was horrendous yesterday and I can expect more of the same today. There is an account that is totally messed up and I have to get it fixed right away. Only problem is, it's our biggest account and there seems to be a huge discrepancy between us and the owner. **FUN**

3 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

What an elegant card, it is lovely.

Lauren said...

Beautiful card - the sponging is awesome. I hope work gets better for you!

Janine said...

Oh this is very pretty!! How soft and ready for spring... Love it !!

ShareThis