Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Easter Treats

I made these for the children of some friends of ours.

The images are Studio G wood mounted rubber stamps. They are stamped onto Curious Ice Gold cardstock with Brilliance Graphite Black ink, then colored with copics.

The scalloped cards were made with nesties, I used the PTI Spring Moss paper. I had to run the paper and die through twice because of the thickness. It wrinkled/ buckled the paper a bit. The inside is stamped with an Easter Sentiment from a set from The Paper Studio. I also used nesties to cut the PP and the image out, image is embossed as well. I adhered the card to the lid of the jar with foam square.


The jars were filled with colorful SweeTart jelly beans, and then I tied the ribbon around the rim of each jar.

9 comments:

Lauren said...

Jelly Beans - yum! These are so cute. It's such a great idea.

Ana Baird said...

Fabulous Easter treats tina! I've tagged you! Please check out my blog.

Flossie's Follies said...

these came out adorable, love these cute little easter treats.

Janine said...

These are adorable. Love the images...

Charith said...

Tina, you always make the most amazing items! These are wonderful!
Really loving them!

ஐBeatriz Jenningsஐ said...

so beautiful!! :)

My Paper World said...

They are so cute Tina! I LOVE them!
Nicola xx

Catherine said...

this is too cool, love the mini jars, what a great treat!

Jenn D said...

These are darling! Fabulous project.

ShareThis