Thursday, March 27, 2008

Get Well

I started with a Brocade Blue card base. I then matted the petite polka dots dp with Perfect Plum. The larger polka dots were matted with Rose Red.

Changito was stamped with Adirondack Espresso ink on GP white cardstock. I then colored him with copics, the flowers are highlighted with a clear Spica glitter pen. I feebly attempted to doodle around the edges of the image. It was them matted with Rose Red and Certainly Celery. The Rose Red layer had been punched with the ticket corner punch.

The sentiment is from PTI's Mixed Messages and is stamped with Rose Red ink. Then I used the Mat Pack to pierce the holes along the bottom of the card. {I don't know why it looks like my layers aren't even in the picture?!} Also can anyone explain how to correct a crooked picture with PSE6? I cannot figure it out. Email me if you do.

I don't know about you, but I am ready for the weekend. This has been the longest week ever! I think I say that every week, but this time, I'm not exaggerating. LOL

5 comments:

Lauren said...

This is super cute. Love all the polka dots and that adorable monkey.

Charith said...

Another great "skipper" card! I like the doodle around the edges.
I'm with ya' about this being a loonnnggg week! Hurry up Friday!

Ana Baird said...

So sweet and adorable! Love the monkey!

Janine said...

More dots... I love that paper.. And the monkey is just too cute!!

Paula said...

This one is so cute! I love it.

ShareThis