Saturday, March 22, 2008

Insomnia Sucks

Ok, I have been up for about 3 hours; just can't sleep. I think it's anxiety over the doom that looms at work. Plus, we're having dinner for Duke's family today. I have alot on my mind, so it's hard to get some good rest.

Tinkerbella was stamped onto Cryogen White shimmer cardstock with Brilliance Graphite Black ink. I then colored her with copics. I die cut and embossed the image with nesties, then double matted it with black and Soft Sky.

The card base is Soft Sky. I matted the PP with Regal Rose cardstock and used the ticket corner punch on both layers.

I used the corner rounder to make the scallops on the Plum layer, then adhered the solid side of the American Crafts ribbon to it before adhering to the panel.

Lastly, the faux dew drops were added to the image panel.

I purchased some stuff from the LSS Clearance Center near work. Lots of the American Crafts Playhouse and Greenhouse embellishments. Some might say I went a little crazy, but everything in the clearance center is 50% off AND you don't find great things like this there very often. I wish I could stop once a week, but it's all the way on the other side of town. Plus, with the tourist season getting ready to start, I just don't see it happening. I also went to the LSS and picked up some Adirondack ink to use with my copics, they are FINALLY starting to add a little more stamping stuff. Heck, they just got all the colors of stickles. It was hard to restrain myself, but I did it! I got out of both places for less then $50.00.

ShareThis