Sunday, March 30, 2008

Inspiration Card

The inspiration from this card comes from Jenn D's blog. She issued a challenge yesterday to use curtains she purchased as inspiration for a creation. Hers is, of course, outstanding.

I started with Sage Shadow cardstock and used PTI's Borders & Corners {Circle} to make the circles. I then used the Scor-Pal to make the embossed lines on the right side.

I stamped more circles on SU! Very Vanilla cardstock using Sage Shadow, Chocolate Chip, and Sahara Sand inks, again using the same PTI set. The pp was then matted with Chocolate Chip. I used Offray sheer chocolate polka dot ribbon around the panel and adhered to the card front.

The dandelion looking flower was stamped onto SU! Very Vanilla cardstock with Sage Shadow ink. The smaller flower was stamped with Chocolate Chip on the flower itself and also on Very Vanilla cardstock which I punched out with a 3/4" circle punch. I then pierce a hole in the center for the aged copper brad, then adhered with a foam square. I then adhered the circles to the scallop circle and adhered it to the card front.

We were not able to get our AC worked on this weekend because of the rain. It also has made the driveway a little difficult to drive up. It's mushy and with 2 tons of gravel, you kinda slide around. Thankfully, I don't have to go out any more this weekend.

4 comments:

Jenn D said...

This is gorgeous Tina! I actually like it better than mine.

I'm sorry to hear that the rain has caused so much havoc, but at least you can stay in for the weekend. I'd love an excuse to go no where for a week, but first I'd have to ship the kids out. LOL!

Janine said...

This is quite lovely!! I love circles on a card. Looks fab!

Flossie's Follies said...

WOW, love this card, it is fantastic.

Lauren said...

This card is awesome. I love the layout, the colors, well everything! Great job!

ShareThis