Saturday, March 8, 2008

It's Your Day

Ok, so I know I promised I wouldn't post another birthday card so soon, but I was just reminded that Duke's sister is celebrating hers this month. I have about 4 more birthdays this month.
The photo is not great at all. At least you can see how shimmery the cardstock is from this angle. I used PTI's Women of Life set for the main image. It is stamped onto Cryogen White shimmer cardstock with Certainly Celery and Bashful Blue ink. I then matted it with Certainly Celery cardstock.
The cardstock base is Bashful Blue. I matted the PP with Certainly Celery and then tied the baby blue grosgrain ribbon around this panel.

The main image is adhered with foam squares. Lastly, I stamped the sentiment with Bashful Blue ink.
We woke up to a blanket of white snow this morning. It has been sputtering all day and it is cold outside, even colder because of the wind. It just goes right through you! I cannot tell you how happy I will be when spring arrives.
I hope to get alot of crafting done this weekend, Duke plans to get my bookcase together today. I won't hold my breath. LOL

Oh, we got a new washer/ dryer from Duke's son. They upgraded theirs a few months ago and offered us their used ones. They are only about 1 year old, and ours were about to die....so we took him up on it. I have to make them a nice card and we'll enclose a restaurant gift card. They go out to eat all the time, so it's something that they need.
The boys are watching the Sci-Fi channel. Don't they have the worst horror films ever made???

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I absolutely love this. You have totally inspired me to stamp on sparkly paper. Great job!

ShareThis