Thursday, March 6, 2008

Kiss Me

I started with the ever-so-bright Green Galore cardstock. I cut off part of the card to stamp the shamrocks on the bottom of the inside layer; they are stamped with Green Galore ink. I then layered on rectangular pieces of PP and Cool Caribbean cardstock.

The row of shamrocks and the main image are Studio G wood mounted rubber stamps. The main image is stamped with Brilliance Graphite Black ink onto Curious Ice Gold cardstock. I then colored it on with copics. It is cut out and embossed with nesties, as is the black cardstock.

I used the horizontal slot punch on the lower portion of the image and mat to weave the ribbon through. I used black stitched ribbon and wrapped it around the card and then laced through the slot punch hole and a knot was tied on the front.

Lastly, I used the Mat Pack to even space and pierce holes for the black brads.
Duke still has NOT assembled my shelf. I may have to break down and try because my man is obviously not worried about it. I hate that is is just sitting, out of the box, propped up against the wall. It's driving me bonkers.
We are going today for our upper body massage. It's part of the 3 sessions we get as part of the spa package I bought for us for Valentine's Day. Then, off to shop for a new mattress. Yippee!

6 comments:

Ana Baird said...

Love the green of your card! It's fabulous!

Lauren said...

Great colors. The layout is so fun. Enjoy your massage.

Flossie's Follies said...

What a fantastic card, love that shamrock.

Janine said...

Love it !! I don't do St. Patrick's Day cards... but I love the greens that I see !!

Catherine said...

very cute!

Beth Norman said...

I love this card. It's so bright and cheerful!

ShareThis