Friday, March 7, 2008

Live Your Bliss

Forgive the horrible photo.

I picked up a handful of these notebooks on a trip to Michael's some time back. It is covered with Daisy D's paper and then I used the wide grosgrain in Spring Moss from PTI along the side paper line.
The image is one that I received as is (already stamped and colored) from an order from Ellen Hutson some time ago. I matted it with a Spring Moss scalloped square. I then added the clear faux dew drops to the image and adhered.
The sentiment is from PTI's Mixed Messages and is stamped with Really Rust ink onto Whisper White. I matted it with the Spring Moss Designer Label that had been stamped and punched. I used the Mat Pack to pierce holes for the aged copper brads.
I opted to leave ribbon off the coils since I thought the brads and dew drops make it lumpy enough.
The RSVP pen uses the same paper and then clear microbeads are adhered with red line tape. And, I added the black gingham ribbon to the pen cap.
I have also made a mini coaster clipboard for post-its, but I made it after the fact. I may share it later.
We got our massages and it was a wonderful experience. My first massage with a guy, but I relaxed after a minute or two. It was odd for Duke too. But, I will be making our next appointment soon.
We also chose and paid for a new mattress. And of course, it's raining so we can't pick it up. Maybe it'll stop before too long and we'll be able to sleep well.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great weekend.

7 comments:

Ana Baird said...

What a fabulous notebook! Love it!

Lauren said...

Tina - great job altering this notebook. It looks phenomenal.

Lynn said...

Tina,
This is a fabulous set, the image with this designer paper is so elegant! Love the beaded pen too!

Flossie's Follies said...

This is beautiful, love how you did the coloring of your image and your pen is a perfect match, it is lovely.

Janine said...

Great notebook Tina... I love projects like this... HAve a great weekend.

My Paper World said...

Wow! It looks really Gorgeous Tina!
xx

Catherine said...

don't you just love Michaels.. i sure do. Great job on altering this notebook =)

ShareThis