Monday, March 24, 2008

One Last Little Lady

At least for a few days. I was making these cards for an order I received last week. I fnally finished and I hope that she is happy with the cards I made for her.


I saw this layout on someone's blog, I think AmyR, but I can't remember. The card base is Summer Sun. I then adhered the PP.

The chunky red ric rac is from Offray.

The ladybug from PTI's Little Lady is stamped with Real Red and Brilliance Graphite Black ink. I then diecut and embossed the image and the Ballet Blue mat. I added the clear faux dew drops with small glue dots.


Lastly, the sentiment from PTI's Paper Tray was samped with Real Red, the little circular image is from the same set and is stamped with Ballet Blue. I used the Word Window punch to cut the sentiment and adhered.

Dinner at Jason's was great. He even got Cody a Wii game for Easter. We were a little late getting started and didn't get home until about 9:00 pm. Thank goodness Cody didn't have to get up for school today. Jason is going to try to get some time off and join us on our vacation next month. Can't wait!

8 comments:

Allison said...

This is super cute and would be perfect for my challenge...ha ha!

Janine said...

I love these ladies... Such a nice PTI set...

Maria Jesus said...

very nice card Tina!!!

My Paper World said...

I LOVE your sweet ladybug cards Tina!
Nicola xx

Kijar said...

See please here

Flossie's Follies said...

This card is adorable, and see that you have one of those nasty virus comments just above this one.

Lauren said...

This card is super cute. Love the patterned paper.

Ana Baird said...

so cute!

ShareThis