Saturday, March 15, 2008

RAK

I received this card from Susan Liles in the mail earlier in the week. Not only is it gorgeous, but it really could not have come at a better time. It really perked me up, thanks Susan!

It has been such a long week, I am exhausted. I hope to get a little bit of rest this weekend. Of course, I have the usual stuff to do AND I need to get the boy signed up for t-ball. He really enjoyed it last summer, all the same kids have signed up, so they should be good to go. They are so fun to watch.

My sister is supposed to come over to paint the living room and kitchen for us; and at some point, help me spring clean. She is in between jobs and this should help her while it helps us. Duke painted the living room back in the spring or summer last year, now he hates the color. Sad thing is, when he suggested this color I told him it wouldn't work. Men, do they ever listen??!! LOL
I may be taking Cody to watch 'Horton Hears a Who' tomorrow as well. I think that he needs a big, fat reward from Mom and Dad for doing so well at school. I tell ya, I am still on cloud 9 with his most recent accomplishment. Really makes me feel like I'm doing something right on the homefront.

3 comments:

Jenn D said...

What a cute RAK card. Don't you love when you get stuff like this when life has it's downs?

Have fun at the movie! Both of my kids claim they want to see it, but we never have luck at the movies and we always end up leaving before it's over.

It's great that you are helping your sister out like this too. I have to repaint a lot in our house because I think the colors I picked the first time are too subtle and I'm bored with them already.

Jenn

P.S. I'm going to have a surprise for you in the mail. I had to wait for a package to arrive to replenish my supplies.

My Paper World said...

Great RAK!
Have a great weekend! xx

Akinogal said...

This comment has been removed because it linked to malicious content. Learn more.

ShareThis