Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Thinking of You Today

I used a sketch from AmyR for this card. So, I received my Paper Trey order the other day and I am in love with the new colors. I think everyone is because I am seeing cards all over blogland using them.

I started with a PTI Sweet Blush card base. The dp is from DCWV Nana's Kids paper pack, the circles were pre-embossed. The dp is matted with Certainly Celery cardstock. The pink stitched ribbon from The Paper Studio is wrapped around the panel and then tied in a knot on the front.
The images from SU! In the Spotlight were stamped using the new PTI colors. I then punched them out using the scallop circle punch, the 5-petal punch, and a 3/4" circle punch. The center circle and the flower are held together with the crystal brad. All layers adhered with foam squares.
Lastly, I stamped the sentiment from PTI's Faux Ribbon onto the dp with Perfect Plum ink. This card and its twin was given to someone that has been very good to me. She loved them!
I had about 4 appointments before work today and didn't get into th office until about 10:30 a.m. I hate getting started late, but it made for a really short work day! LOL I have two appointment first thing in the morning, so I am sure that none of the things I have planned will get done tomorrow.

5 comments:

My Paper World said...

Oooh! yes! those colours are really pretty! gorgeous card! xx

Jenn D said...

This is very pretty. I love the colors and layout.

I am one of those people who doesn't like to be late, it throws my entire day off. I hope tomorrow is better for you.

Janine said...

Great colors... And I just love dots... any color any size!!

Allison said...

This is sweet...plus I have that DP and I always love to see what others can do with similar stash!

Lauren said...

Great card! I really love all the dots.

ShareThis