Sunday, March 16, 2008

Tinkerbella

I have made four cards using this image, not sure if I'll bore you with all of them at once. For this one, I started with a Lovely Lilac (?) cards base. I used the Swiss Dots embossing folder for the Soft Sky cardstock before adhering.

Each strip of PP was matted. I used the SU! Mat Pack to evenly space and pierce the holes for the brads.
Tinkerbella was stamped onto Cryogen White with Brilliance Graphite Black ink and then colored with copics.
The image was then die cut and embossed using nesties; nesties were also used for the scalloped layer.
The American Crafts ribbon was then tied around the three panels and then adhered.
I have posted all four of these cards for sale on the MSN group that I belong to. Gotta raise some money for our vacation next month. LOL I am dreading the gas prices the most.
Cody will b going through his toys and purging what he no longer has time for. His toybox is overflowing. Of course, he loves everything in it, but some has to go. We plan to get him bunk beds at some point, so some sacrifices must be made.

5 comments:

Janine said...

What a beautifully done card!! Love the dots background.

My Paper World said...

She is sooooo pretty Tina! the embossed dots look fantastic too!
Nicola xx

Ana Baird said...

It's beautiful Tina! Love the design and the scallop matts

Lauren said...

This is so awesome! The detail is amazing and I love the colors.

Flossie's Follies said...

what a lovely card, that swiss dot embossed background is great and love your coloring.

ShareThis