Sunday, April 13, 2008

An Auction Item

I whipped this up earlier in the morning. The dp has been in my stash for some time, I have no idea of the manufacturer, sorry. I covered the front and back as well as the inside. The black gingham ribbon is from Wal-Mart.

The title panel is stamped using Ruby Red ink onto Very Vanilla cardstock; I used PTI's Trajan Monogram set. It was then matted onto Basic Black and Ruby Red cardstock and adhered.



The flowers were punched using the 3 for you punch box. I pierced a hole in the center of each flower and inserted a brad in each. Some are adhered with glue dots, some with foam squares. I used a black flower in the center of the "O" as well. They are arranged randomly around the title panel.

I also used microbeads for the RSVP pen. Simple something that I hope someone bids on at the auction.

We have Cody's bag packed and I'll be working on ours during the week. I don't want to rush to get it done, and given the fact that it'll be a crazy week at work, I will need to do it in pieces. I can hardly wait for the Florida sunshine and the cuban food. The guava pastries are simply delectable and I love them!

2 comments:

Janine said...

Very pretty! Love how the D.P. and little flowers match!

Lauren said...

Great job. Love the matching pen.

ShareThis