Friday, April 4, 2008

Cosmobella

I started with PTI's Sweet Blush cardstock. The dp is Amy Butler by K&Co. and is matted with PTI's Aqua Mist.

Cosmobella is stamped with Adirondack Pitch Black on Whisper White. I then colored her with copics and used Stickles on her shirt and her drink. She was then matted with PTI's Spring Moss and Aqua Mist. The image is adhered with foam squares.
I used SU! Horizontal Slot Punch to make an opening in the fold of the card to thread the ribbon through. I used PTI's Aqua Mist Top Notch Twill.
I added the clear faux dew drops purchased at Michael's in the top left corner. They are adhered with Zip Dry glue.
The sentiment is SU! Many Happy Returns, it was stamped onto Spring Moss cardstock with matching ink. I went over it with a sharpie since it was too light to read. I pierced holes on either side of the sentiment and inserted the chocolate brads. I used small foam squares to adhere the sentiment.
I am happy that the weekend has arrived. I might take a trip to Target over the weekend. I haven't been shopping in a while and I really need to look for some things for vacation. I may check out Michael's as well.

6 comments:

Lauren said...

Great card! Her sparkly shirt and drink are fabulous.

Allison said...

This is great...nice sparkly shirt and the shadow around the feet is great!

Flossie's Follies said...

She is great, love your Sparkly Cosmobella. Have a wonderful weekend.

My Paper World said...

She is gorgeous Tina!
Have a great weekend!
Nicola xx

craftyb said...

Hi T, oh I really like this card! I love the soft colours and Bella is a belle! bx

Charith said...

Love this card Tina! Stickles and dew drops!! I really like all of your "bella" cards, great stamps, layouts and pp!
Have a great weekend!

ShareThis