Thursday, April 3, 2008

Embrace Life

I totally love this set, but it sat uninked until the early morning hours yesterday.

I used a sketch from SCS for this card. I started with PTI's Spring Moss cardstock for the base. I stamped the branches with Spring Moss ink on the card base.

I then cut squares of Groovy Guava and stamped them with the flower bundle from SU! Embrace Life with Groovy Guava ink. They were then matted with Sahara Sand.


I stamped the flower with Jet Black StazOn on Very Vanilla. I used a water brush to color it and then cut it out. The scallop and circle were die cut and embossed using nestabilities. I then adhered the flower with a foam square.


Lastly, I added the sentiment to the bottom right with Adirondack Pitch Black ink.


I am not sure that the colors work, but they will have to do.


Duke made a great dinner last night; roast pork, asparagus, fried potatoes, and garlic rolls. YUM. I am fortunate he is a great cook. I totally love it when dinner is waiting for me when I get home.
I think someone is coming to paint in the coming days. We are redoing the paint color for the living room and then giving the kitchen a fresh coat. We may go ahead and paint the master bedroom and bath while we're at it. I am just thankful that I don't have to do it; I HATE to paint.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Great job! The layout is so unique. Very glad you broke this set out!

Allison said...

This stamp set is so pretty (I tried to convince my SIL to buy it so I could borrow it!). Super job on the BG too!

Ana Baird said...

Elegant and beautiful! it's a fabulous stamp

Janine said...

Very pretty!!

ShareThis