Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A Few More Scalloped Note Cards

The base for these cards is River Rock. I then stamped the background with SU! Embrace Life with the same color ink.

The images from SU! Embrace Life were stamped with Adirondack ink onto Cryogen White shimmer cardstock, then colored with copics. The sentiments were punched out with the Word Window punch.



Time to head to T-ball practice and the grocery store. We are out of everything and I am not looking forward to lugging all that food home. However, it must be done. Cody is on a new team this year and I hope he gets enjoys it more than he did previously. He was always stuck in the outfield and often got bored.
I can hardly believe that there are only 4 weeks left until the end of the school year. The time sure flies! Cody will be a second grader!!

4 comments:

My Paper World said...

I'm loving your beautiful scalloped cards Tina! xx

Charith said...

Love the soft color and that stamp set!! What great scalloped cards!

Flossie's Follies said...

Love these cards they are so eletant, that is a great stamp set. Wow only 4 weeks till school is over, only 3 weeks till I go on vacation. Beat Cody by one week. LOL

Allison said...

Oh my...these are just gorgeous!

ShareThis