Thursday, April 10, 2008

Happy Hellos

I started with Groovy Guava. The polka dot dp is from DCWV Nana's Kids and is matted with Pink Passion.

The image is from PTI's Women of Life, the stems stamped with Green Galore ink. I stamped the flowers individually with Pink Passion, Lace of Lavender, and Ballet Blue inks. I then used Groovy Guava as the centers of the flowers, I sprinkled and heat embossed Ranger Holographic EP to make the center sparkle. The image was then matted on celery dp. I tied the American Crafts ribbon around the image panel and then adhered.
The sentiment from SU! SAB set (the name of it escapes me right now) is stamped with with Pink Passion and then punched out with the small tag punch. I matted it with Pink Passion cardstock by punching it out with the large tag punch. I punched a hole with my CAD, set a hot pink eyelet, and then threaded American Crafts ribbon through the hole. The sentiment was added to the card with pop dots.
Thanks for stopping by, hope you are having a great day. I am totally ready for the weekend.

6 comments:

Charith said...

Wonderful Springy card Tina! Those flowers are great!
Hope you have a great day too!

Ana Baird said...

Really pretty, colorful and funky! Love your flowers!

My Paper World said...

So pretty Tina! I love the sweet flowers, and the cute tag! xx

Maria Jesus said...

Hi Tina

Beautiful card, i love those flowers!!

Have a very nice weekend!!

Allison said...

This is a lovely and striking card!

Lauren said...

The flowers are so colorful and happy - great card!

ShareThis