Saturday, April 19, 2008

Hello

This is one of the note cards I included in the tin I posted a few days ago; there are two of each of the designs.

I used Purely Pomegranate for this one, die cut with Nestabilities. Those dies are wonderful and make it so easy to create something unique. Then, I stamped the background using the large flourish from SU! Priceless in the same ink color.

I cut out the circle for the image again using Nestabilities. The image from PTI Out on a Limb is stamped onto Cryogen White shimmer cardstock using Close to Cocoa, Purely Pomegranate, and Wild Wasabi inks. I then dotted each berry with a Sakura clear glaze pen. The sentiment is from PTI anniversary set Simple Little Things and is stamped using Adirondack Pitch Black ink. Lastly, I sponged Soft Sky ink on the image panel for a little depth.

Duke's son came over on Wednesday night to spend a little time with us. We rarely get to see him, so it's always nice when he visits. I made dinner for him; he or his fiancee know how to cook; although he is better at it than she is. I know he appreciates a home cooked meal every know and then.
We are on the road and stopped last night in South Carolina. We' re getting ready to hit the road again and should be at ou destination by 5 p.m.

6 comments:

Charith said...

This is such an adorable card! Love the how you are putting these in the cute tin!
Hope you have a wonderful time!!

Janine said...

Very pretty!!

Lauren said...

The circle shape is lovely and so clever. Safe travels!

Ana Baird said...

Great card Tina!

Jenn D said...

This is really pretty. I love how you made the scalloped card with nestabilities. I'm getting hooked on those myself. Gorgeous colors!

My Paper World said...

This is stunning Tina! The colours are gorgeous!
Nicola xx

ShareThis