Monday, April 7, 2008

Hey Cupcake

I used a sketch from SCS for this card. I'm trying to use up my scraps so you may see the same colors for the next week or so. I'm also working on increasing my card stash. When we head out on vacation, I'll be taking some cards with me and giving them to Duke's aunt.

The card base is So Saffron. The harlequin dp paper is matted with Pale Plum. I used the Mat Pack to pierce holes along the top and bottom of the mat.

The images are from Stampendous Hey Cupcake clear set. The cupcake cups are stamped with Adirondack Pitch Black ink. The frosting is stamped with Bashful Blue, Rose Red, and Pale Plum. The images were then punched out and matted with coordinating colors. I then punched out some Certainly Celery circles and then added them to the card panel.

The sentiment was stamped with Adirondack Pitch Black ink. I used the small heart from the same set as an accent by the sentiment.

Duke helped me get my shelf together yesterday, FINALLY!! I took pictures of my space, only after pictures- none before. I'll share those tomorrow. It feels good to have everything out and in its new home. I am still trying to see if it will work for me the way that I have it, but I think it'll be beneficial. Now, I don't have to dig through drawers to find my stamps and punches.

7 comments:

Lynn said...

Tina,
This card is so adorable, the cupcakes and designer paper look great together for the sketch!

Allison said...

Wow...me loves it. Nice and sweet!

Charith said...

Such a cute card. Nice way to use up scraps! Congrats on getting your shelves together!!! Looking forward to seeing the pics!

Flossie's Follies said...

This is great, now I am hungry for cupcakes. Can't wait to see the pictures of your space.

Lauren said...

Super cute. Love the layout.

Ila said...

This is So Cute!..love the colors and layout!

Janine said...

Love this cupcake image!! Great card..

ShareThis