Saturday, April 5, 2008

Huggybellas

I used Jen's Sketch for you to try for this card. The card base is PTI Sweet Blush. I then matted the floral PP from The Paper Studio with Creamy Caramel cardstock. I used the ticket corner punch on all four corners of each panel. I used Ruby Red for the strips under the image.

Huggybellas was stamped onto Whisper White with Adirondack Pitch Black ink, then colored with copics. I, again, used stickles for the shirt. They add tons of sparkle. The image was then matted on Chocolate Chip cardstock.

The plastic flowers are American Crafts. I used chocolate brads as a center and then adhered to the end of the strips with glue dots.
Getting ready to go to the grocery store, bank, and video rental. Then, home to clean and do laundry. Yippeee....NOT! Hope you're having more fun than I am!!

5 comments:

Janine said...

Great job on this card!! Hope you have a lovely day!

Ana Baird said...

Very stylish! Great image and coloring Tina!

Ana Baird said...

Hi Tina! Would you mind if I add you to my blog list?

My Paper World said...

Your Huggybellas are adorable Tina! and the sparkle looks great!
Nicola xx

Charith said...

Simply an amazing card Tina! Great colors, great stamped image!
Hope you fit some fun into your day!

ShareThis