Monday, April 28, 2008

Just Because Scallop Card

This is another of the cards that I included in the tin for the benefit auction. Same premise as the one I posted a few days ago. I used a flower stamp similar to the one SU! has. Once I stamped it, I used a glue pen to highlight random areas and then sprinkled some glitter on it.

I also stamped the card base with the flourish from SU! Priceless.

The sentiment is from PTI Simple Little Things and I punched it out with the Word Window Punch.

Boy, the rain is really coming down out there. It's a good time to get some sleep, right?!

7 comments:

Charith said...

Another fantastic card for the tin! So pretty!

Lauren said...

This is so pretty. Love the sparkles.

Flossie's Follies said...

this is such a great card, love the glitter and the round shape.

Janine said...

Great card... I just love working with cards that are different shapes.

Janine said...

Great card... I just love working with cards that are different shapes.

Janine said...

Wow just wanted to let you know that I had to do the verification letters 8 times before I finally got my comment in and then it went in twice.

My Paper World said...

It's beautiful! xx

ShareThis