Saturday, April 12, 2008

Just Because

The card base is PTI's Aqua Mist. The image I used for the background is from their Anniversary set; it is stamped with Aqua Mist ink.

I tied the Aqua Mist satin ribbon around the Barely Banana strip and adhered to the card base. The main image is SU! Embrace Life. I stamped it onto Very Vanilla with PTI's Spring Moss ink. I then used the Mat Pack to pierce the holes along the edge of the image panel. I also stamped this image on the Spring Moss cardstock mat. I sponged the image with River Rock. The image panel was then adhered to the card base with foam squares.

The sentiment is from the Anniversary set as well and is stamped with Adirondack Pitch Black ink; then I punched it out using the Word Window punch and adhered to the image panel with small foam squares.
We have had some bad storms overnight and are expecting snow by Monday....can you believe that?

3 comments:

Beth Norman said...

Very elegant.

Allison said...

I really like this...great colors!

Lauren said...

Absolutely beautiful!

ShareThis