Sunday, April 6, 2008

Love You This Much

I started with a Groovy Guava card base. The polka dotted and strip dp from Making Memories is matted on Chocolate Chip cardstock. The American Crafts ribbon was wrapped around the panel and tied in a knot on the front.

The image is from C.C. Designs-Itzy Inkies, and was stamped onto Very Vanilla with Adirondack Espresso ink. I colored the image with copics and then matted it with Chocolate Chip and Wild Wasabi. I used the Spiral Punch on the Wild Wasabi layer. The image was then adhered with foam squares. I added the Bazzill Bitty Bloom with a glue dot once I inserted the silver brad.
The sentiment from the same set was stamped with Chocolate Chip ink onto Very Vanilla. I then punched it out and double matted it.
I need to finish up my laundry and straighten the house up today. We may head back to the store to get some flowers and plants for the deck.

5 comments:

My Paper World said...

Absolutely adorable! I love your cute little monkey cards! xx

Maria Jesus said...

hi Tina

i like your monkey card!! it's cute!!

did u finish your laundry??

Maje

Charith said...

Just toooo stinkin' cute!! You know I LOVE the monkey!!!

Lauren said...

This is so adorable! Love it. That monkey rocks.

Ila said...

So Cute and Fabulous!!..love this monkey card!!

ShareThis