Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Make a Wish Cards

You might need sunglasses for this card, I used the Bold Brights family of cardstock. This is the same layout as the card a few posts ago. So simple and easy to assemble especially for card sets.

I started with a Brilliant Blue base, then stamped an image from SU! In the Spotlight on the top part of the card base.

The dp is from The Paper Studio and it is matted with Yoyo Yellow cardstock. I then tied the yellow and orange polks dotted ribbon around the card base through the channel made by the Horizontal Slot punch.

The image is from Stamping Bella and is stamped using Adirondack ink onto Whisper White cardstock. I colored her with copics and used Stickles as the icing on the cake. I masked her feet and stamped the Amuse oval. She was then matted on Only Orange cardstock and adhered using foam squares.

The sentiment from PTI's Mixed Messages with Only Orange ink, I then stamped the circular image from PTI's Boxes, Bags, and Tags using Brilliant Blue ink. I then punched it out and matted it with Only Orange and a Yoyo Yellow scallop circle. I used a paper piercer in the center of each scallop. It is adhered with foam squares.

I made four of these with coordinating envelopes. The school is having the auction on the 5th of May. I hope they are able to raise enough money to cover medical expenses for the recipient and her family. I am thankful that I am in a position to help.

We are getting the car ready for our trip this week. We are adding frion, hatch struts, and the portable DVD player. I also have to clean it up; Cody is a slob.

I may miss blogging a few days here and there in the next week, so please don't forget about me. LOL I will try to share some photos of our activities.

5 comments:

Stamping Gals said...

You're right...she is bright! But cute and fun too!

Erin... said...

Really fun card!! Great job coloring her she looks fabulous!! Thanks for visiting my blog:)

Lauren said...

This is a super cute card. The bright colors are so much fun! TFS Tins - have fun on your trip.

Ana Baird said...

great and fun card!

Jenn D said...

You rocked the Bold Brights! I have a hard time with some of them, but your card is gorgeous.

ShareThis