Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My Craft Space

Here are a few pictures I took on Sunday after I got stuff out of drawers and onto my shelves. The shelf houses all stamps, some embellies, nesties, punches, etc. There are also two binders that have sketches and templates for boxes, bags, etc. on the bottom shelf.

I still need to get labels on the CDs that hold my clear stamps. At this point, I'm not sure this is how everything will stay or if I will do more shifting, but so far I am liking it.



Here you can see the small filing cabinet that I have my 8.5x11 and smaller paper in. On top of it is my Wizard cutting system. Then under the table is my 12x12 papers. I love the rack for the SU! ink pads.




The multi colored drawers I use for adhesives, stickers, rub ons, and other small tools and embellies like stickles, puffy paint, and chalks.
The red storage cabinet on the table is for brads, flowers, dew drops, etc. All are categorized by color. You can see some of my markers on top of this container.

The white plastic drawers will house alterables and the like. So, that concludes the tour of my small space.

Here is the card I made. The card base is Chocolate Chip. The dp is from The Paper Studio. The colors of the papers and ink are Chocolate Chip, Ruby Red, and Whisper White.
I used SU! One of a Kind set with the matching punch. I can't quite get my punch lined up; in my opinion there is too much white around a few of the flowers. I twisted and turned it, but I get white around at least one of the flowers no matter what. Is that how it's supposed to be?
All the flowers are pop dotted. I used the Mat Pack to pierce holes under the sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by, hope you are having a great day!

5 comments:

Lauren said...

I wish I was as organized as you! Your card is fantastic too. The patterned paper really compliments the stamping.

Charith said...

Wow! Those shelves were worth the wait! Love your scrap area! So neat and well organized!
Love the card... I like the white around the flowers.
Have a super day!

Allison said...

Super card...looks great with the DP you chose!

Flossie's Follies said...

Love your organization, it is great. Your card is fantastic.

My Paper World said...

It was great to see your craft space Tina! and your card is beautiful! xx

ShareThis