Monday, April 28, 2008

Need A Hand?

I made this card the day we left for our trip.



I used Jen's SFYTT for this card layout. I started with Aqua Mist cardstock. I stamped largest circles from PTI Polka Dot Basics with the same ink directly onto the base.

I stamped the Berry Sorbet cardstock with the polka dots from the same set. The Whisper White layer was done the same way, but then I stamped some random dots on the panel. I then tied the Aqua Mist twill ribbon around the panel.

The octopus is from Gina K, it is stamped with Adirondack ink and colored with copics. I sponged lightly around the image with Aqua Mist ink. I then die cut the image and the scalloped layer with nesties. The image panel was adhered with dimensionals. Lastly, I added the googlie eyes.

Well, my job search begins today or tomorrow. I wanted to catch up on some sleep today PLUS it's raining. Although I hate looking for a new job, it was time to move on.

3 comments:

Charith said...

LOL, what an adorable googly-eyed octopus!! Great card.

Lauren said...

This is super cute. So fun!

My Paper World said...

Awwww! super cute and very fun! xx

ShareThis