Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Prehistoric Luggage Tag

I made this for Cody's bag so he would be able to distinguish his from ours. He loves dinosaurs, so I used SU! Prehistoric Pals. I stamped the dinosaur image with Wild Wasabi ink, it was then masked and I then stamped the tree trunk with Close to Cocoa, the tree tops twice on each trunk with Wild Wasabi. I used the tree tops stamp to stamp the foliage at the bottom of the panel. It was stamped with several green colors. Lastly, I sponged very heavily all over the panel with several different inks. It was matted on a scrap of Wild Wasabi cardstock and inserted into the name badge holder I got from Wal-Mart. I stamped the back of it with another dinosaur and his name in much the same way so I won't bore you with it.

I was able to stamp a bit yesterday; I didn't realize how much I had missed doing it. I got two more Mother's Day cards done. Yippee! I need to get started on Christmas cards, maybe next month. This year, I hope to send more out than last year. Of course, I will not be doing bumpy cards because of the cost of mailing them, holy cow!

Well, off to print and send resumes..the job search begins!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Tina,
This is so cute and what a fun way to personalize your son's bag!

Lauren said...

This is so adorable. And a great idea to boot!

ShareThis