Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Sorbet Mother's Day

I started with Berry Sorbet cardstock. I then layered on a rectangle of SU! Summer Sun, then used the Mat Pack to pierce the holes in the bottom of the panel.

The images are from SU! Merci, stamped onto Whisper White with Adirondack ink and colored with copics. The buttferfly was stamped on Cryogen White shimmer cardstock. I punched them all out with a circle punch and matted with a larger Basic Black circle.
The images were then placed on a panel of Cool Caribbean cardstock. I used the corner rounder to make the scallops along the bottom. I then tied the black gingham ribbon around the panels.
I pierced the Berry Sorbet base just under the Summer Sun panel. Lastly, I stamped the sentiment from PTI Women of Life with Adirondack ink.
This one is going to my sister for the big day.
Cody's first t-ball practice went well and he may be playing second base this year. All the kids are so cute and I love watching them. After a bit, they all got bored and started playing in the dirt or chasing each other. So funny!

3 comments:

Janine said...

I love this color combination. Very nicely done!!

Flossie's Follies said...

What a yummy card, love those colors together, great card.

Lauren said...

Fabulous card! The colors are so cheerful.

ShareThis