Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Teachabella

I am filling a SU! tin with cards for Cody's teacher to use. It will be a year end gift for her, I will miss her terribly.

Teachabella was stamped onto Whisper White with Adirondack Pitch Black ink, then colored with copics. I highlighted small areas with AtYou Spica glitter pens. The image was then die cut with nesties as was the Groovy Guava scallop mat.

SCS sketch #77 was used for this card. I started with a Soft Sky card base. The Making Memories dp strip was matted with Chocolate Chip.

The coordinating dp from the same paper pack was matted with Wild Wasabi. The image was then adhered to this panel. A brad was added to the center of the American Crafts felt flower and it was then adhered to the top left of the image panel with a glue dot.
Lastly, I stamped the sentiment from Billboardabella to the bottom right of the card base with Blue Bayou ink.
Cody had a great time on his trip to Gatlinburg. Hopefully he'll go straight to sleep tonight. LOL
I left work early today because I am not feeling well. I think it may be allergy or sinus issues. In any case, my head feels like it's going to explode. I hope that a good night's sleep helps.

7 comments:

Jenn D said...

What a cool end of the year gift. I should do something similar for Colin's teacher. This is so cute!

Jenn

P.S. I am sending you a few goodies in the mail this week. Spring break had me all of schedule and I never got to the post office.

Allison said...

What a great mix of DP (loving that number DP...it fits the theme perfectly!). And a swell looking bella to boot...super card! Thanks for playing!

My Paper World said...

She is adorable Tina! Love the papers too!
Hope you feel better soon! xx

Lauren said...

She is super cute! I love the fresh look of this card. Perfect!

Cardmaking Galore said...

Lovely card. The colours are fantastic!

Lynn said...

Tina,
The SCS sketch looks great with this and I love the designer papers you used!
I'm sure your son's teacher will appreciate these cards!

craftyb said...

Hi T, oh this is a very "glam" teacher; the background paper is perfect with her! I bet if you masked the ABC and apple when you ink up she'd make a great secretary too! bx

ShareThis