Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Thinking of You

I started with a Groovy Guava card base. The Marcella by K dp is matted with Barely Banana, I used the ticket corner punch on both layers. I then used SU! All in a Row with Groovy Guava ink on the top and bottom edges of the panel.

The next panel is sheets of dp from the same paper pad, I again used the ticket corner punch on each corner. I tied the shoestring ribbon around the panel and adhered.

The image was stamped onto Cryogen White cardstock using Taken With Teal, Groovy Guava, and Sage Shadow inks. The stems are from PTI Women of Life, the flowers are PTI Beautiful Blooms. The circle from PTI's Polka Dot Basics was stamped with Brilliance Moonlight White ink. The image was then double matted with Basic Black and PTI Spring Moss...again, ticket corner punched. The image was then adhered with foam squares.
The sentiment was stamped with Groovy Guava onto Cryogen White cardstock, I then used the Word Window punch to cut it out, adhered with foam squares.

4 comments:

Janine said...

Very nice! The D. P. is lovely.

Allison said...

This DP is perfect for the image! Love those stamps, BTW!

My Paper World said...

It's beautiful Tina! Gorgeous colours and the punched corners look great! xx

Lauren said...

So colorful and fun!

ShareThis